What We Offer
A custom home from Desert Sage Custom Homes creates your perfect space, using energy-efficient materials and designs. From open floor plans with 20 foot wide patio doors that open to allow your living area to be truly extended into your covered patio and outdoor entertaining area, to cozy casitas for an in-law suite or convenient home office, we build for you.
What’s your dream? A family home with a chef’s kitchen where your family creates memories over shared dinners and memorable moments? Luxurious touches in a traditional Southwest architecture home that will allow flexible living as you grow older? A contemporary showpiece of your individual design that combines outdoor living with indoor luxury?
A few examples of what our homebuyers often ask for, to give you some ideas. Be sure to view our gallery for photos and our YouTube channel for home videos too!
- Media rooms with multiple TVs for the news junkie or sports fans. Imagine watching the NCAA Tournament games without flipping channels.
- Kitchens fit for professional chefs, including high-end appliances and specialized equipment and surfaces. Turn your love for cooking into participative, memory-making events with family and friends. Baths and spas that provide both the conveniences for morning preparations as well as the luxuries for evening relaxations. Enjoy a copper tub or a freestanding tub, touchless faucets, rain showers, saunas or steam rooms to ease away the aches of the day, and feel refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Living spaces with your choice of elegant Southwestern style, or contemporary clean lines for modern architecture
- Living in New Mexico means enjoying time outdoors to marvel at our blue skies, mountains and fresh air. Outdoor living amenities are some of our most popular items to include! Gather your friends and family around the outdoor fireplace, grill sizzling prime steaks in your outdoor kitchen, relax in the shaded gazebo, and enjoy the gentle water rhythms from a graceful fountain.
- Dining rooms to host intimate dinner parties or lively holiday meals.
- Bedrooms that soothe the senses with luxurious spaces, fireplaces, private patios– whatever your dream bedroom space, we can make it your reality.
- Garages built for your customized needs. Classic car collection? Sports equipment or other off-road toys? Storage for your collection of Christmas decorations? Let’s build that 3000 square foot garage; after all, there’s no way your blown-injected, yellow ’55 Chevy is going to live outside.
Get In Touch
Desert Sage Homes have been in the business of building custom homes in Albuquerque and surrounding New Mexico areas for more than 20 years. We pride ourselves in providing beautiful and unique custom home designs with cultural New Mexican influences while maintaining the best customer service you can find in the Southwest.